Friday, July 11, 2014

More Samples From Ossuary

Would skin and bones
Crowding

Bone-crunching be better?

We fry

Skinny

Girls for bait
Baskets at this fish shack

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

  
[This one has a title]: As Water Warms More Jelly Fish Threaten “Red Tuna”

 Love is not the future;
Love is the eviscerating
Heat of the present.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I’m smart but dumb.
At the thought of knows how
My cortex goes numb.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I’m a tourist walking
Vernacular streets.   
When I’m most
Clueless yet desirous
Crossing
Cerberus is wheezing:
Willing and squeezing
That I may get by.
But of course if I could see
My confidence clearly
I’d almost want to die.
I’m the head agent
For secret agency.


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Skies are an impossibility of letters. Wavy locks. Optics. Coptic phrase stitched into the border of a hanky. No more panky at the bank. Satisfactory Action! Activation necessitates savage ken. Doll why didya do that.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Where has
My jubilance gone.
Other than what I know
What’s wrong.


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

...and oink just
Done through
With the pinky pink
Bolt unfurling satin Straight
Jacking any normal
Woman’s sense here’s a jacket.


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Gourds are stuffed with
Freshly slaughtered goblins.
The fun stuff evades
Like pounds of flesh.


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The birds are stranded. Everything can be done to help. This affords little hope. How hard does it have to become before there’s generous action.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Like any good
Tom she can tell
A nearby hot mama


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Cracking bubbles, smacking
Gums, tender
Attempts at
Smiling, frying off
Fear, to see what clarity
Ensues once world’s...


















































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment